Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tortuga in Taiwan

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to check in, as Helen has just now found a place and I can relax after SO much traveling. I know helen mentioned having a long trip to taipei, but can you imagine being stuck in the hot and stuffy luggage department between a bunch of high heels, socks, and undergarments for almost 40 hours? It was tough, but at least I could go into my shell whenever I was poked by a high heel or an underwire. Turtles are pretty good hanging out in their shells si it wasn't too bad, but boy was I happy to be able to stretch out my little turtle legs! Thats a picture of me when we got to the hotel.

Anyways, I haven't been able to do much since I have been here because I am suffering from jet-lag - I think thats what it is called anyways. Its tough moving to the future 13 hours. I can't imagine what it would be like to go in a time machine back in time. You would probably have so much energy! Maybe thats how my friend tortoise beat that rabbit in that race that one time. To this day I can't believe that happened, I mean tortoise asthma and all other sorts of respiratory issues, and is just not that athletic. 


Anyways, I need to go out and get some sun and its hard for me to type with my claws (this post has taken me almost an hour!) so goodbye for now!  


- Tortuga the Turtle

1 comment: