Monday, February 27, 2012

The Cools

My dear friend, Gerardo Chapa, asked me to spread the word about this fabulous new venture a while back...  I Introduce to you: The Cools.  This new idea/website is a great way to pass the time looking at beautiful things, hunting for one of a kind vintage pieces, and for selling your own fabulous vintage or handmade pieces. Paintings, pictures, hats, shoes, vintage party dresses, sunglasses, the sky is the limit!

Crazy, Trippy Eye with  Elephants for my Studio Walls.  Yes Please!
Fuzzy, Furry, Amazing Fur Trapper Hat.  I WANT YOU.

Rad 1980's Emmanuelle Khahn Sunglasses.



1990's Southwestern Print Jacket.  I DIE.

... Just a few things I fell in love with today!  So lets help him help us help him help the website grow so it can become even more fabulous!!


No comments:

Post a Comment