Friday, May 4, 2012

Tortuga the Turtle


Hi my name is Tortuga the Turtle.  I met Helen today at a coffee shop (thats me in hanging out on the shrub center piece at Revival Market).   We were introduced through a mutual friend, Matt.  I told him a fort night ago that I had been trying to find a way to Asia to find my family, because as you can see I was made in China,
 and I figured that the first step would be to find a way over there.  Traveling is hard when you are a turtle, trust me.   

Well lo and behold, my prayers have been answered, for the gracious and beautiful Helen has invited me to stow away in her luggage and show me around the far east.  In return, I am helping her keep up her blog.

See y'all in Asia!  Cross your fingers that I make it though security!  



No comments:

Post a Comment